Are you someone that chooses tea bags for their convenience? Or have you just not given loose leaf tea a try? There are a variety of loose leaf teas to explore with delicious flavors, beautiful fragrances, and amazing health benefits, making it a better choice for you.
If you’re new to loose leaf teas then you’re in the right place. Read on to learn about various kinds of loose leaf tea and the benefits they offer.
Talk about an amazing cup full of health benefits. Beyond the hydration benefit, drinking green tea may improve dental health, your mood, bone mineral density, and the health and performance of your brain. It is also has been shown to encourage weight loss, maintain the cardiovascular system, and improve the condition of your skin. Some studies also suggest that green tea can even lower the risk of some cancers, infections, and type2 diabetes.
Check out these Tealeavz flavors of green tea!
- Apricot Verde Green Tea (Mom loves this one!)
- Ginseng and Ginger Green Tea (Sis drinks this one daily)
- Mango Verde Green Tea
- Misty Morning Rose Green Tea (One of my faves!)
- Moroccan Twist Green Tea
- Toasty Dragonwell Green Tea
Almost sounds to good to be true! Studies suggest that drinking black tea may:
- Prevent cardiovascular disease and strokes
- Reduce the risk of diabetes and cancer
- Improve oral health, digestion, and increase alertness
And if you experience puffy eyes, asthma, stress, and diarrhea, you might want to give black tea a try!
Tealeavz has several delicious flavors of black tea:
- Cinn-fully Spiced Black Tea (another fave of mine - hint hint cinnamon lovers!)
- Earl Grey Vanilla Black Tea
- Ginger and Peaches Black Tea
- Mango Madness Black Tea
- Twisted Raspberry Black Tea (this one is delicious as an iced tea too!)
White tea contains some compounds that, according to some studies, may help fight cancer and help protect your teeth from bacteria, help control diabetes, improve heart disease, aid in weight loss, and relieve colds.
Different flavors of Tealeavz white tea are:
(Three teas that sound delicious for summer, don’t you think?)
Looking for healthier hair, a stronger immune system and better skin? Then Oolong may just be your cup of tea. Studies suggest that drinking Oolong tea may also prevent osteoporosis and tooth decay. Oolong tea is also known to stabilize blood sugar and reduce cholesterol.
Don't you love the names of these Tealeavz Oolong teas?
Herbal TeaThe antioxidants in herbal teas are known to have anti-aging properties. Herbal tea is also known to fight colds, boost the immune system, improve digestion, reduce inflammation, lower blood pressure, and relieve anxiety and stress. Just like Oolong also promotes healthier skin.
Relax and try one of these herbal teas:
- Blood Orange Blitz Herbal Tea
- Brazilian Beauty Herbal Tea
- Egyptian Goddess Herbal Tea
- Orange Bouquet Herbal Tea
- Samurai Spirit Mate Herbal Tea (Check out all the 5-star reviews this one is getting! Tip: Delicious blended with White Ayurvedic Chai!)
- Peppermint Herbal Tea
Rooibos TeaRooibos tea is known to contain anti-aging and anti-allergic properties and prevent diabetes and cancer. Naturally caffeine-free, it may provide healthier, stronger bones and better skin. According to studies, drinking rooibos tea can also help in fighting dandruff, lowering blood pressure and promoting healthy digestion.
You can just taste the names of these Rooibos teas:
Matcha tea...Green tea powder...Have you heard about this wonder? Matcha is so amazing because the entire leaves are dissolved in water so you ingest all their antioxidant powers with antioxidant numbers off the charts — 6.2x more than goji berries, 7x that of dark chocolate, 17x that of wild blueberries and 60.5x that of spinach! Sorry Popeye!
Look at what these amazing antioxidants may be able to help you with:
- Reducing the risk of heart diseases and type 2 diabetes
- Helping in detoxification and cleansing of the body
- Reinforcing the immune system
- Helping your concentration
- Reducing stress
- Fighting various kinds of cancers.
Three yummy flavors to choose from!
According to studies, drinking chai tea may help lower blood sugar, encourage weight loss, reduce pain and inflammation, detoxification, reduce tumor growth, preventing heart diseases and eliminate constipation. Moderate consumption of chai tea may also offer digestive support, ease menstrual cramps and reduce the risk of various cancers.
Lots of choices here - why not give one a try?
- Apple Chai Spice Tea
- White Ayurvedic Chai Tea (The reviews don't lie! This one is a customer fave!)
- Choco-Chai Heaven Tea
- Dancing Vanilla Bean Tea
- Masala Spiced Chai Tea
Last but not least, comes the wellness tea. It is completely different from regular tea. Wellness teas are manufactured with adaptogens and other herbs that provide wonderful benefits. Wellness tea is known to improve your focus, boost energy, promote healthy digestion and increase calmness.
Different flavors of wellness tea available are:
- Egyptian Goddess Wellness Tea
- Find Your Slender Wellness Tea
- Peppermint Wellness Tea
- Serene Tummy Wellness Tea
Now that you know everything you needed to know about loose leaf tea, what are you waiting for? Choose a healthier lifestyle with a steaming cup of tea!