Let the bright tangy apples and rose hips blended with a gentle smoky gunpowder green tea flavor remind you of a misty morning walk with the scent of autumn in the air.
The best Gunpowder Green tea starts out with a smoky flavor, rounds out with a rich, buttery, creme brulee sweetness, and has a soft green tea finish. This cup will warm you like your favorite blanket.
What is Gunpowder green tea?
Gunpowder tea is simply a type of green tea. As with other green teas, it comes from the Camellia sinensis plant. The name comes from the fact that the leaves are tightly rolled into little pellets resembling gunpowder. Due to its compressed form, Gunpowder tea retains nutrients and stays fresh longer than most other green tea leaves.
8 Health Benefits of Gunpowder Green Tea
- Gunpowder Green Tea contains catechins and theanine which can help boost your metabolism and manage weight loss
- Reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering triglycerides and cholesterol
- Help manage diabetes. Catechins and alkaloids can help manage blood sugar and help regulate insulin levels
- Boost your energy with a higher level of caffeine than most green teas
- Build your immune system and protect you from the common cold
- Packed with green tea antioxidants, Gunpowder tea may help reduce the risk of chronic diseases like cancer, or Alzheimer's
- Improve digestion: Those amazing little catechins can help reduce inflammation which can be the cause of digestive problems
Does Gunpowder tea have caffeine?
Yes, like other green teas it has a moderate amount of caffeine. In fact, it is higher in caffeine than most other green teas with 35-40 mg per 8 oz serving.
How to brew Gunpowder tea
STEEP at 180° for 3 minutes.
INGREDIENTS: Gunpowder tea, apple pieces, cinnamon bark, rose hips, natural creme brulee flavor, marigold flowers, and rose petals.