August 21 2020 – Diana L
Green tea smoothies are packed with fiber which helps lowers cholesterol and glucose levels, as well as satisfy your appetite for longer, making it a great aid for weight loss. Plus it regulates your body's cleansing processes. It's a tasty way to get your daily dose of fruits and veggies, and the vital nutrients like vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, and potassium that our bodies need.
This green tea ginger smoothie is also a great source of antioxidants that nourish our bodies and help block the damaging environmental conditions we are exposed to in everyday life.
Toni Dash created this delicious super-packed antioxidant green tea smoothie recipe brimming with great fresh flavor and nutrients to keep your healthy eating on track!
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: one 2-1/4 cups smoothie
(one large or two regular size smoothie servings)
Calories: 208 kcal
- ½ cup prepared green tea, room temperature or chilled
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon peeled and chopped fresh ginger
- 2 large kale leaves, stripped from the stem (chopped if required for your blender model)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, rinsed
- ½ cup golden or red raspberries, fresh or frozen
- Optional: 1 teaspoon chia seeds
Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
Thank you @boulderlocavore for this delicious recipe!