March 20 2022 – Diana L
- 14 ounces condensed milk (Use either milk-based condensed milk or coconut condensed milk)
- 1 cup Earl Grey tea (Using our high-grade Earl Grey DOES make a difference in flavor!)
- 2 pints whipping cream (Use heavy whipping cream. Half and half will not work in this recipe)
Steep for 5 minutes and then allow the tea to cool down for 10 minutes more.
- If you're not using a loose leaf tea infuser, strain out tea leaves before next step.
Add all ingredients to a Vitamix or blender.
Blend until the cream is thick.
Pour into a bread pan or other freezer safe container and freeze for 3 hours.
- Scoop, sprinkle with a few Earl Grey tea leaves if you like for accent, and enjoy!