December 10 2023 – Diana L
White Chocolate Peppermint Tea Latte is caffeine-free and a festive beverage to ring in the holidays. The creamy, smoothness of the white chocolate will envelop your palate, while the peppermint will awaken your senses.
The aromatic scent of the peppermint will instantly transport you to a winter wonderland. The combination of flavors is simply divine, making this drink a true holiday treat. But it's so delicious you'll want to enjoy it year-round!
This peppermint latte recipe combines the smoothness of white chocolate with the refreshing kick of peppermint. The two create a perfect balance of flavors. The velvety texture of the latte is incredibly comforting. It's a perfect sip for a cozy evening by the fireplace.
Whether you're curled up with a good book or hosting a festive gathering, this White Chocolate Peppermint Tea Latte is sure to impress. Its creamy, minty goodness will warm your heart and bring a smile to your face. So go ahead, indulge in this delightful beverage, and let the holiday spirit fill your cup.
PREP TIME: 10 mins
- 1½ cups Unsweetened Almond Milk*
- 1 TSP of White Chocolate Peppermint Tea
- 2 TSP Maple syrup
- Using a microwave or stovetop, heat your almond milk until the almond milk just comes to a boil. This will take about 2-3 minutes in the microwave or about 5 minutes on the stove.
- Pour heated milk over the tea in your infuser, cover, and allow the tea to steep for 5-7 minutes. Remove the tea basket (or release tea from your infuser into a mug) and stir in the maple syrup.
- Using a milk frother, whip up the liquid until frothy. You can also blend it with a high-speed blender for 15-20 seconds. The longer you blend it, the more luscious your latte will be.
- Enjoy while it is nice and warm.
- Make one for a friend!
For an extra touch of decadence, top your latte with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of crushed candy canes. The fluffy cream will melt into the warm beverage, adding a delightful creaminess to each sip. The candy cane bits will provide a delightful crunch and a burst of minty freshness.
*Sweetened or vanilla-flavored almond milk will work as well. But be sure to taste it before stirring in the maple syrup for your sweetness preference.