April 29 2019 – Diana L
For thousands of years, tea has been an important beverage. Loose leaf tea is not only delicioius, but it also offers amazing health benefits. Studies suggest that drinking loose leaf tea can boost your health in many ways. It is believed that it lowers cholesterol, encourages weight loss, helps with diabetes and heart diseases, and refreshes the mind.
Tea contains antioxidants that are a big help in slowing down aging. They help in repairing and regenerating your cells. According to some studies, consuming caffeine is good for your health, but in moderate amounts. As compared to coffee, the quantity of caffeine in tea is far less. Having the right amount of tea helps you relax and makes you less jittery without the side effects of excessive caffeine.
Read on to discover which loose leaf tea could help with your personal health goals:
Some studies suggest that a moderate intake of black tea may:
- Prevent heart diseases, strokes, and kidney stones
- Reduce the risk of cancer and diabetes
- Improve digestion, alertness, and oral health
- Give relief from headaches, diarrhea, stress, asthma, and puffy eyes
Can’t wait to try some? Visit Tealeavz – Black Tea Collection
According to some studies, moderate consumption of chai tea may:
- Offer digestive support
- Help with detoxification, lowering blood sugar, weight loss, pain, and inflammation.
- Reduce tumor growth, the risk of cancer, menstrual cramps, heart diseases
- Reduce nausea
- Eliminate constipation
To order chai tea now, visit Tealeavz – Chai Tea Collection
Research on green tea suggests that if consumed in moderation, it may:
- Improve your mood, dental health, brain health, and performance and bone mineral density.
- Lower your risk of various cancers, infections, diseases, and type 2 diabetes
- Maintain your weight, cardiovascular system, and youthful-looking skin.
- Help in hydration and boost your physical performance.
To order your choice of green tea, visit our Green Tea Collection
According to research, if you drink matcha tea in moderate amounts, it may:
- Reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Help you fight cancer, concentrate better, and reduce stress.
- Cleanse and detoxify your body.
- Boost your metabolism
- Reinforce the immune system with super antioxidant powers.
To choose from a variety of matcha tea, visit our Matcha Tea Collection.
Studies suggest that moderate intake of oolong tea may:
- Help in promoting healthy hair, strengthening the immune system and making skin conditions better
- Prevent tooth decay and osteoporosis
- Remove free radicals to help prevent against arthritis, cancer and stroke
- Reduce cholesterol
- Stabilize blood sugar
To find a variety of oolong tea in one place, visit our Oolong Tea Collection
Drinking rooibos tea in moderation has multiple health benefits. According to some studies, it may:
- Prevent cancer and diabetes
- Help in healthy digestion, fighting dandruff and treating blood pressure
- Have anti-allergic and anti-aging properties
- Provide healthier skin and stronger bones.
Craving some rooibos tea? Visit our Rooibos Tea Collection
According to some studies, if consumed in moderate amounts, white tea may:
- Control diabetes
- Improve oral health
- Anti-oxidant and anti-aging properties
- Improve cardiovascular diseases
- Relieve cold
- Promote weight loss
Order from a few refreshing varieties of white tea. Visit our White Tea Collection now.
Tagged: Loose Leaf Tea